Monday, May 24, 2010

Revelations 8:7-9 The Volcano, The Oil Spill and The Sea Battle


7. The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

8. And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

9. And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

It's never too late to accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior.  All you have to do is ask him into your heart.  It's the most rewarding thing that you can do in this life.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock:  If any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him.  Revelation 3:20 

Jesus stands at the door of your heart waiting for you to invite Him in as Savior.
So taking Him as your Savior is the next step.
How?
Simple.
Talk to Him.
"Dear Jesus, forgive me all my sins and save my soul.    I repent of all my sins and ask you to come into my heart and be the Lord of my life.    Take control of my life, for I give myself to Thee.    Thank you for hearing my prayer and saving my soul.    In Jesus name, I pray.    Amen."